Using a cold header to make the heads of screws, bolts, rivets, etc. can reduce or replace the cutting process. It is characterized by a wide variety of specifications and different performance and uses. The cold heading machine can finish the working procedures of cutting, heading, accumulation, forming, chamfering, thread rolling and the like in sequence. The following is a brief introduction to what factors affect the life of the lower cold header die:
I. Operation Process of Cold Heading Equipment
(1) Connect all components according to the electrical schematic diagram.
(2) Press the reset switch on the counter panel to reset the preset number.
(3) When the speed regulating potentiometer is used in manual and automatic modes, the speed of the parts will change accordingly, and the speed of different periods will be displayed on the digital display.
(4) Press the emergency stop button on the control panel to stop the operation and pull off the total power counter to keep unchanged. After the restart of power transmission, the equipment will continue with the parts until the preset number is reached.
(5) After turning the key switch, the keys on the counter panel are invalid.
Second, the use of cold header mold matters
(1) It is best to check the cold heading die before each use, which not only ensures the smooth progress of the process, but also protects the die to a certain extent. If there is a problem in the process, stop immediately and find out the reason.
(2) The correct operation mode can effectively prolong the service life of the die. Cold heading die is a mechanical equipment used for nuts, bolts and other fasteners. When in use, it needs to be carried out according to the corresponding operation steps so as not to cause quality problems or even damage mechanical equipment.
(3) The importance of cold heading oil is obvious. It is an industrial liquid used on all kinds of machinery to reduce friction loss and protect machinery and workpieces. However, the performance of the cold heading oil is good or bad, and its protective effect on the cold heading die is also different.
(4) After use, if the cold heading die is not thoroughly cleaned in time, it will cause oil residue and damage the die.
These are the factors that affect the service life of the cold header die. Through the formulation of perfect operation flow rules and regulations, the process efficiency can be effectively improved and the service life of the equipment can be prolonged.
If you need to customize some small stamping parts, you can contact us at any time. We will provide you with the best solution. If you have any questions about us, you can find out more details on our official website and you can contact us at any time. Looking forward to your contact!